What is Detox
Let’s face it: we’re all toxic to some degree. Whether it’s the air we breathe, the foods we eat, the smoke we exhale, or the fluids we’re chasing with a soda-back, our bodies are built to naturally expel these toxins from our systems. If you party hard, your body has to work longer and harder to remove all of those residual toxins. The body’s systems – circulatory, digestive, urinary – are constantly at work trying to remove toxins.
When you add Detoxify products to your natural cleanse routine, you supercharge your body’s ability to do what it normally does, better. Detoxify products are body hacks; they are cheat codes for the body that let you expedite and enhance your natural ability to rid your systems of toxins. That means your body will be better and quicker at removing those toxins, so you can get back to working and partying as hard as you want.
Short Term v. Long Term Detox
Many of us lead busy lives and don’t pay much attention to cleansing until the first time that we have to; we work hard, we party hard, and when we need to be clean, it’s a short-lived need and then we can get back to working and partying just as hard. For others, regular cleansing is an essential part of any lifestyle and they plan for long-term cleanses to help keep the body free of life’s toxins.
Detoxify understands that some of us are looking for short term cleanses that rapidly flush our bodies of toxins for a short period of time, while others are looking to permanently remove toxins and have the time to commit to a long term cleanse.
If you need to feel your best and be toxin free immediately, you’re going to want to choose one of our "High Toxin, No Time” products such as Mighty Clean or Mega Clean NT. If you’ve got a few days to cleanse, something like Ready Clean or Xxtra Clean would work great. And, if you want a permanent, long-term full body cleanse and you’ve got five days to commit to it, then Ever Clean is the perfect product for your goals.
How Detox takes place in the body
Once you’ve recognized that you’ve built up a few toxins, and you’ve decided to get clean, know that there are typically four options for detoxing, and each of these approaches will yield different results that can be measured.
- As mentioned, the detox process takes place naturally in your body every day. You can do absolutely nothing, letting your body do its job without any help, and, eventually, you will clean most of your toxins, most of the time.
- Your system burns through fluids and nutrients as you detox. Upping your daily intake of water and health fluids will support your body’s systems, helping you remove toxins. This increases the likelihood that the detox process will flush your body the majority of the time.
- You can use a cheap detox product to aid in your cleansing process. These products have a wide variety of ingredients, ambiguous directions, and you never know exactly what’s in those $4.99 “proprietary formulas,” but hey, if it makes you feel better, you can try it. Most of these products do contain at least one ingredient that helps support your natural detox process.
- You can use a premium product like Detoxify. Especially if you don’t have time for a multi-day cleanse, Detoxify’s products are the perfect option for ensuring the most satisfaction from your cleanse in the shortest period of time. Detoxify products are the only products on the market that are formulated with ingredients that specifically support all 4 Factors of Full System Cleansing. This complete formulation has been around for more than 20 years and helped more than 20 million people for one reason: it works. Detoxify products offer the most effective herbal cleanse detox on the market today.
Your body’s digestive system, circulatory system and urinary system work hard every day to remove the toxins that you come into contact with. Detox is a natural process that helps us stay healthier and consistently flushes our system. Detoxify products enhance the efficacy, and efficiency, of these systems to fit your needs and time table.
The Urinary System is the most important system for achieving immediate “optimal cleansing benefits.” Over the last 24+ years, we’ve identified a formula that has helped more than 20 million people just like you.
The Detoxify Zone
After using Detoxify products, you’ll enter The Detoxify Zone within 45-90 minutes. The Detoxify Zone is the optimal point during your cleansing and refers to the time period when your body is within the desired maximum level of toxins, nitrites and ph in your and the desired minimum level of creatine and pH in your body.
3 Parts of the Detoxify Cleanse Design that Support Optimal Outcomes:
- The Ingredients: We use a time-tested combination of herbs, fiber, vitamins and minerals (including creatine).
- The Fluids: In order for your urinary system to honor its side of the bargain, we prescribe a specific amount of fluid.
- The Regimen: We provide specific instructions regarding the introduction of fluids and ingredients at precise intervals.
We advise following the instructions as strictly as possible to ensure optimal results. We charted the results of all of the tests that we’ve run and compiled them in the following chart below to illustrate the timing for optimal cleansing.
To Pre-Cleanse or Not to Pre-Cleanse
Avoiding toxins prior to your cleanse is known as precleansing. If at all possible, use the full 48 hours to allow your body to begin to flush itself before your cleanse. Precleansing is even more effective when combined with an increase in your daily fluid intake and our PreCleanse capsules.
Some lifestyles don’t allow for precleansing, which is why we’ve introduced multiple “High Toxin, No Time” herbal cleanse detox options. We discovered that the addition of a metabolic enhancement, what we like to call Metaboost, can kick the body’s systems into overdrive for brief periods. This allows people to achieve optimal cleansing even if they don’t have 48 hours to precleanse. Our HTNT products include Instant Clean (capsules), Green Clean (Shooters), Mega Clean NT (formula + capsule), and Mighty Clean (formula).
Continuing to avoid toxins after your cleanse will increase the effectiveness of your cleanse, especially short-term cleanses, as the body continues to expel any residual toxins and metabolites. If you chose a long term cleanse like Ever Clean, then your body will be free of toxins until they are reintroduced into your system. If you used a short term detox option, then your body will return to normal status after “overdrive” has run its course. Your body will naturally continue to remove toxins from your system, and avoiding toxins during this process will further your efforts to clean your body.